Pax: Blue Hen, Dean, Chipper, Epstein, Gilmore, Sludge, Flo Rida, Deliverance, Dr. Evil, Crankbait, Sprinkler, Kay, Checkbook, Kenny G
Fifteen loyal Pax, including a special guest appearance by fan-favorite Kenny FNG, joined on a cool October morning for YHC’s virgin Q. After nailing the purpose statement a short mosey brought us to the traditional warm-up circle.
- SSH’s, 25 Reverso Cadence, tclaps to the Pax for handling this twist with no confusion, thus preventing this exercise from continuing until students began arriving
- Hillbillys, 20IC
- Abe Vigoda, 15IC
- Cotton Pickers, 15IC
- Sun God’s, 15IC, Reverso, Chinooks, 15IC, Reverso, Morrocan Night Clubs, 15IC – all Sobriety Style–somewhere near the end of these the comment of “45 minute warmarama” was heard #NoMumblechatterForVQ
Mosey to bus shelter area.
Pax numbered off by 3s to provide some crowd control. YHC explained the 3-D workout would be done OYO in a ladder to 10 and the three groups separated to the designated stations as follows:
- Derkins at the rail
- Dips at the benches
- Dans, the exploding lieutenant kind, across the parking lot
The running between stations was a little more than anticipated, #whomovedthebenches, but YHC heard few complaints, or mumblechatter of any type for that matter, so I guess it was okay. There were a few anxious moments when some school personnel arrived exceeding the posted speed limit, but the cry of “CAR, CAR, CAR” kept everyone safe.
Mosey back to the basketball court with a well-executed pre-mosey by Checkbook and Kenny G. Good job by all.
- LBC’s, 20 IC
- Low slow(?) flutters, 20 IC
- Cindy Crawfords, 15 IC x 2
- American Hammers, 20 IC
- Mega tomorrow with Flo Rida and friends Q’ing the 8th pain station, clown cars leaving at 6 and 6:30 in the morning. Clothing donations as noted in previous emails will be collected and taken with the group.
- Crankbait led us out.
Always an honor!